Time to Change Your Password*
Norton has the following suggestions for password security:
- Change your passwords at least once every 3 months.
- Use a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- Passwords should be at least 10 characters long.
- Do not use the same password for every site; create a different password for each site.
- Do not store your passwords in your browser. Go into settings on your internet site, manager the browsing data to be cleared, make sure passwords are being cleared regularly.
*From Norton’s subscription January 2019 email.